Welbrook Moments Program
Our Moments Program allows each resident to feel valued, successful, peaceful, cared for, and loved. The foundation of this program is an understanding that each resident is different. We create meaningful moments every day. Learn more.
Innovative Monitoring System
Welbrook uses the Vigil Monitoring System that was designed by caregivers specifically to aid in the care of residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. The unobtrusive sensors and silent paging remove the need for audible alarms or flashing lights. Learn more.
Monitoring without the noise and institutional feel inherent in many nurse call technologies. The Vigil System allows your loved one’s new home to be just that, a home.
A Unique Philosophy and Approach to Dining – Here at Welbrook we understand the human desire for favorite foods and the physiological need for nutrition and hydration. It’s an important part of our social being and daily life. We have worked to design a philosophy and approach to dining that is able to adjust throughout the day to meet the many differing needs of each resident. Learn more.
Services and Amenities
- All private studios with individual bathrooms.
- 24/7 supervising nurse on staff to monitor individual health needs, including diabetic care.
- Leadership Team members are all NCCDP Certified Dementia Practitioners.
- Access to Doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Weekly housekeeping and individualized laundry.